IPMaster is IP address management software. It provides visual IP address assignment (network topology tree), automatic subnet calculator, mask calculation, subnetting, network segment scanning, host monitoring, ping, traceroute, telnet, and netsend etc.
It supports VLSM Variable Length Subnet Masks) and CIDR (Classless Inter-Domain Routing). The purpose of this software is to assign and manage IP address efficiently for enterprise network.
Key features of IPMaster:1. Visual IP address management function. 2. Automatic subnetting function. The system provides automatic subnet calculator, at the sub-divisible subnet node, input "Amount of Subnets", "Hosts in each Subnet" or "Subnet Mask", the system will generate child subnet under the target subnet automatically.
3. Manual subnetting function. The system provides manual subnet calculator, at the sub-divisible subnet node, input "IP address", "subnet mask", the system will generate a designated child subnet under the target subnet.
4. Relevant function of host. The system provides 4 default functions - ping, traceroute, telnet and net send, the user can also custom other function.
5. Scan function. The host name, MAC address and user name of all hosts in the target subnet can be got automatically. 6. Monitoring function. The system can monitor the running status of the monitored host, when the host is shutdown, the tip message area would warn by red hints.
7. Search function, the user can search relevant message in the IP address management library by exact search or fuzzy search. 8. Export function, all the information in the IP address management library can be output to a Excel file.
9. Import function, the user can import host information from a Excel file. 10. User-defined host column function, the user can customize the host information column.